Sunday, October 21, 2007

Matt Damon a Knudsen Review



Matthew Paige Damon born Oct 8th 1970 in Massachusetts and grew up next door to Ben Affleck. An Actor, screenwriter and producer. He won the Oscar for best original screenplay for Good will hunting.
In 1988 he had a role in Geronimo an American legend which as ok, and in 1996 he lost 40lbs for Courage under fire in which he played junkie soldier.Then in good will hunting as a thugish math genius.
In 1997 he did the Rainmaker which I enjoyed as he played an intelligent, nice young man, his stable type of role. Then Chasing Amy which I don't remember and Rounders which was a load of old bollocks.
1998 he played Private Ryan in Saving Private Ryan, a film I own and can watch loads of times, the end brings a lump to my throat as it is about those who have made sacrifices during WWII.

Hes 37 but looks 13, god bless him.

In 1999 there was The talented Mr Ripley which I didn't like, Jude Law is a cunt. I loved Dogma and the fact he played Loki, not really an angel but a Norse God.
2001 Oceans Eleven in which he played the young nice guy again, he does that role so well.
2002 The Bourne Identity, it doesn't get much better than this, Bond can fuck off, I own this movie and love it.
2003 Stuck on you in which he played a co-joined twin which Greg kinnear , it was funny but could have been better, really I need to write gags for these films.
The Bourne Supremacy in 2004, great!
Then he co-starred in Oceans Twelve, less said about that the better.
2005 Syirana, he was very good in it, he had anger at losing his kid in an accident also he had a coldness and took the human option, not the nice option but the human one, they paid him off .
What a normal down to, earth guy, seen here which his child and wife Luciana Bozán Barroso and a pigeon .

So much still for me to see, hes a name that you know will yeld quality, a nice bloke on and off the screen, I'd love to be mates with him .

No comments: