Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pull The Plug


I sat doon and watched Wall-e then I got up. Yeah yeah Pixar you are so clever I get it. Set in the future Wall-e is a robot trash compactor that is cleaning up America while the people lounge in a space ship hotel. I assume the more sensible Europeans don't have this problem. You see an advert for the space ship with its swimming pools and tennis courts and all the people are fit looking people in red jumpsuits all having fun. I bet they just killed the poor people as that is the way America tends to be leaning now with the funding cut backs.
A robots named Eve is sent to America to look for plant life and Wall-e falls in love which is odd as he must be a closet ghey as all he seems to watch is Hello Dolly.

On the space ship everyone aboard are big fat fuckers its like America now. Floating around in their power chairs being slovenly. Not only that but the people are quite stupid.

I stopped watching the shite but I can see how kids will like it. Just in time for Christmas. Like most Pixar they hint at sexual relations between the main characters but you never see robot penetration.

A Wally in the UK is a moron.

No comments: