Thursday, December 6, 2007

News Flash Hollywood Stars Are Human

I blame the photographer for being crap than the model. If you see anything wrong with this then yer brainwashed by the media or nit picky and will never be happy with anything.

Jennifer Love Hewitt was annoyed when she was called "fat" after she was unflatteringly snapped on a beach in a bathing suit: "To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini," the 28 year old, advised, "put it on and stay strong." The gurl is a size "2" theres more fat on a chip.
JLH seems to me like a nice gurl and a nice person unlike many in Hollywood, big shock she isn't perfect.
I'll always think of her as the perky breasted young gurl running from a slasher in the "I know what you did last summer" films, she doesn't have much up top in the tit region but its always been very nicely presented in wonder bras.

The gurl is 28 and pear shaped, I hate to tell the media but celebs are only human too and look as bad as any of us at the wrong angle and in normal lighting. Get off her case, do you want all the weemen in Hollywood to look like this because you gave them a bad self image?

Give me a happy healthy gurl any day than a skinny dying fucker. When I take a gurl out to dinner I don't want her spending more time in the bathroom throwing up and snorting lines than she spends with me.

To any stars out there I say be happy with yerself and don't believe anything the gutter press has to say, just do yer best.


No comments: